Monday, March 7, 2011

Toronto Airport Limo Flat Rate Made My Event Perfect

I am very much thankful to "Toronto Airport Limo Flat Rate" staff for making my wedding day absolutely perfect! I visited many limo provider companies but it's either their vehicles were not the greatest or the prices were very high or they were unprofessional and some seemed like they didn't know what they were talking about. I was having no luck and wanted my wedding day to be absolutely perfect without any glitches therefore I was not going to settle for a company that I didn't feel comfortable with.

Then one of my friends told me about Toronto Airport Limousine, he had nothing but good things to say about them and the great job they did at his wedding. So I thought to check their website and called them to make an appointment. I must say Toronto Airport Limo was the most professional, right from the start I felt we were in good hands. They know weddings like no others, they helped me plan out my wedding.

Their experience and knowledge of weddings shows through their work, they kept our wedding on time, even when we were running late and the photographers were running late " Toronto Airport Limo Flat Rate" found ways to get our wedding back on track and we arrived at the venue, the photos and the banquet hall right on time. 

Our driver was great! He was very polite, processional, dressed sharp in a nice tuxedo and he treated us as well as the rest of our wedding party very well. He knew how to get around, avoided traffic and made up for lost time. He was very knowledgeable and worked great with the photographers and videographers to help us get great pictures and video and at the same time helped keep us on schedule.

They have great vehicles all newer models and you can tell they maintain their vehicles very nicely, I also own a car and I can tell when a vehicle is being abused, all their vehicles were very clean. Just like we were referred to Toronto Airport Limousine, I would definitely refer anyone else who is getting married or looking to rent a limousine for any other reason. Toronto Airport Limo! Thanks again for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment